User experience (UX)
Creating a usable and intuitive user interface is central to the performance of your publishing programme.
The user’s ability to navigate through the site and interact with it effectively impacts directly on discoverability of your content and, ultimately, on sales.
Furthermore, in all your online touch-points, the way your users are served and ‘spoken to’ will influence how they understand and engage with your brand. UX should therefore never be an after-thought: in fact, nothing could be more important!
Semantico’s expert advice and guidance service for user-centred design results in:
- Higher quality interface design
- A better brand experience for your customers
- Greater sales conversions and customer loyalty
Services offered include:
- Information architecture
- User research and testing
Our experienced staff will engage with your issues, using flexible methodologies to provide the insights and support you need.
Information architecture (IA)
This is the fundamental discipline of effective web design. Activities that we undertake to produce an information architecture can include:
- Content analysis, sorting and mapping
- Navigation design
- Creation of briefs and specifications for graphics, copy, site functionality, testing
- SEO research, advice and implementation
User research and testing
Book ending the IA design process are research and testing stages. Activities that we undertake in this category include:
- User research: user base analysis and segmentation, analysis of site logs and IP addresses; creation of personas, use cases and user journeys; focus groups and surveys, etc.
- User testing: both manual and automated; running of user trials, surveys; feedback into design improvements