SAMS Sigma builds on 12 years of continuous innovation in SAMS, the leader in access and identity management for the scholarly publishing community.
SAMS Sigma is a high-performance service built on global security standards and an innovative cloud infrastructure.
- Authentication through OpenID Connect
- Native app support
- ISNI, Ringgold and ORCID standard identifiers
- Extensible publisher metadata via private annotations
- Multiple sales models
- Easy testing of sales models
- Agreements and memberships included in models
- Usage permission options to enable new types of content access rights
- Configurable fields to match specific business needs
- See connections between customers and content
- Open new sales channels
- Identify trends and act on them
- Communicate at login and via email
- Routine maintenance
- Regular upgrades from SAMS Sigma product roadmap
- User group participation
- Includes consultant time to review analytics, integrations, etc.
- Additional training
- Planned growth in content and usage