Primary purpose of the role:
- To work with key stakeholders within Sales, Delivery & HR teams to manage and plan the timely allocation of resources across the delivery team.
- To work with key stakeholders within Sales, Delivery & HR teams to identify and plan for future resourcing requirements.
- To aggregate and deliver timely and accurate project and financial MI.
- To contribute to the evolvement of and ensure delivery team adherence to the Semantico Project Lifecycle.
- Project Managers.
- Technical Team Leads.
- Account Management.
- Delivery Director.
- Chief Operating Officer.
- Semantico customers.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
Resource and traffic management
- Own the delivery team resource plan.
- Allocate resources according to agreed project plans across the Delivery Team on a weekly basis.
- Identify current skills and capabilities, and the skills needed for current and future work.
- To work closely with Programme manager and other key stakeholders to establish and maintain forward load data and to establish short, medium and long term plans to address the business loading on the Delivery Team.
- To work closely with Programme Manager and other key stakeholders resolve resource conflicts.
- To work closely with Programme Manager and other key stakeholders to identify and establish systems and processes to enable effective resource and traffic management.
- To optimise the allocation of resources.
Management information and reporting
- To ensure accurate and timely completion of timesheets across the Delivery Team.
- To work with key stakeholders on the Delivery and Finance Team to ensure the completion of the project finance report on a monthly basis.
- To work with key stakeholders on the Delivery and Finance Team to develop and deliver other key MI.
- To participate in periodic reviews with the Delivery and Finance Teams to understand variances to budget and plan accordingly.
Experience and skills and abilities: essential
- Worked in a 100% customer focused digital agency or vendor environment.
- Worked as a traffic or resource manager in a digital agency or vendor environment.
- Delivered accurate, timely MI on a regular basis.
- Have >5 years experience in digital.
Skills and abilities
- Commercial awareness.
- Team player.
- Ability to apply attention to detail across multiple projects to ensure business aims are being met.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with tools and processes to conduct effective resource and traffic management.
Knowledge of MI reporting within a digital agency or vendor environment.
- An excellent strong communicator who is able to vary style whether talking to directors to employees.
- Excellent prioritisation and decision making skills.
- People management and negotiation.
- Ability to think creatively to arrive at workable solutions under pressure and to multi-task.
- Strong integrity, personal judgement and gravitas.
- Degree in Computer Science, Digital Media or related degree or equivalent experience.
Experience and skills: desirable
- Worked within the scholarly publishing sector.
- Knowledge of / interest in issues relating to academic research and dissemination of academic research.
- Experience of working in a fast growing and changing business.
What we offer you:
- 35 hours working week (Monday-Friday) at our centrally located head office.
- A competitive salary.
- Other benefits including: 31 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays), a contributory pension, cycle to work scheme, free fruit, relaxed dress code, childcare vouchers and the best coffee in Brighton!
How to apply:
Send your CV, a covering letter, details of your salary expectations and your availability to start to: Semantico HR
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, we regret that we will only be able to contact those who are invited for interview.
We will not accept any applications from recruitment agencies.